Thursday, February 01, 2007

Believe me.....we're still here!!!! Look Below, Somehow Picture Blog Posted Below This One!!

I am having quite a time trying to upload ALL the birthday and dedication photos to blogger. Please continue to be patient. Sorry it's taking so long but I literally sat here for two hours trying to upload pics and then they all disappeared......AAAAUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! On top of being crazy busy these past two weeks, now I have to contend with a persnikity computure. We are all doing great and believe me, I am trying to get these pictures up!!!!!

Night Night and Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
We will be patient waiting for the pics. How about you bring some with you on Saturday? How's that for patience?? :) Glad things are going well.
We love you guys!
Love,
Sue & family

Anonymous said...

we just figured "no news was good news" and you were just busy. we'll keep checking periodically so don't stress out about it. That will will give us something good to look forward to. Love Jo Ann & Rip