Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!!

It is Daddy's birthday on Sunday the 16th!!! What a bummer that we will not be able to smother him with kisses and hugs, but he is gone in territories unknown to us!!! So Daddy, wherever you are, we hope you are safe and that you are feeling all of our love and kisses today on your birthday....and everyday!!!! Hurry home so Mommy can spoil you with all your favorites, OK!!! We love you so much!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Lovebug Hugs,
Connor, Mackenzie, Itty Bitty Baby, Abbey.....and Mommy of course

4 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Mr Randy! I did not know our birthdays were a day apart. Cool! Fly safely! Ladybug hugs!

Sky said...

Happy Birthday Randy Where ever you are be safe God Bless Sheila and Skylar

Heather Bennett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! from the Virginia Bennetts. :) I'm sure you wish you were home with your family, but I pray that you have a blessed day wherever you are!

God Bless you!!!!!
Love you all!
Auntie Heather #2

Anonymous said...

Honey...I miss you so much and thanks for the GREAT BIRTHDAY CARD!!! I got to spend my Birthday in????...you guessed it Bagdad!!!!!! I can't wait to get home so we can celebrate! Give Connor and Mackenzie a big hug and kiss from Daddy...I miss'em so much!!! and I'm savinga gigantic HUG and KISS for you OK.

All my love.....Randy n Daddy