Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Daddy's On The Move, Once Again..........

Hi Everybody ~
Daddy's busy about the business of leaving again today on a military trip. We sure hate it when daddy has to leave, but we know he is doing a great thing for our country and he will be back in our arms soon. Bye bye Daddy......we'll miss you sooooooooooooo much. We love you!!! And hey Dad, hurry back fast because when you're gone Mama gives me baths in that silly tiny tub that I don't even fit into any more. I don't like it at all!!!!!!!!!! I like it when you give me a bath in the big boy bathtub and we play and swim and splash for a long time. Man am I going to be dirty by the time you come back.

Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug and Mama

PS ~ Please say extra prayers for Mama's grandma. Her name is Ruth and she is 90 years old. She fell on Friday night and broke her hip and fractured her back. She's in the hospital and has everyone worried sick. I got to go see her yesterday in the hospital with Daddy and Mama and she even smiled at me and said, "Oooohhhhh"! She hasn't been eating real well and the doctors are worried about the possibility of pneumonia setting in. Thanks for all your prayers!!!!

5 comments:

Sky said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma Lori, Ill keep her in our prayers and thoughts! And I hope Randy has a safe trip? Will he be gone long? Lets hope not, Connors going to need a big boy bath and your getting pretty close to your due date :) Big Bug Hugs
Sheila

jennifergg said...

I will keep all of your family in our prayers.

My husband's father always dreamed of being a pilot (he's colorblind) and our children's godfather, too (glasses, though he's now a physician to pilots). You have so much to be proud of, though I know your sacrifice.

Blessings from our house to yours.

Wyndi said...

We will keep your grandmother in our prayers! I hope randy has a safe trip and is home to help again soon! wyndi and izzy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I love your Grandma Ruth! :) We will definitely be praying for her and for Randy too while he is away.
Love you guys!
Sue & family

Sky said...

Connor tell your mama its been over a month with no new pictures of you on your blog. And that Skylar and his mama are waiting to see how big you have got! Big Bug Hugs Sheila and Sky