Saturday, March 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As you can see our day.....30 March....started out with breakfast in bed for Mommy.....cause it's her birthday....hey I thought only I had birthdays....grownup don't have birthday's do they????

Daddy and I planned a few little suprises for Mommy cause we love her soooo much!!!!!! She got to blow out the candles on her "Cinnabon".....open some great cards from Daddy and me and the whole family! I got Mommy a "Starbucks card".....I don't really know why? ... its not even a toy!!!!!...but a little card....Oh well... And we sang our "Happy Birthday" song to her too....Daddy played the guitar and I sang....ba..ba..ba...ba....you get the drift right? Oh and what came next I really love........


.....Mommy and Daddy doting all over me!!!!!!! They keep telling me to milk it for all its worth cause on Monday..2 Apr 2007 I'm gonna be a big brother!!!!! I don't know what that really means yet....????? but this doting thing better not stop or somebodies gonna be in big doo doo!!!...cause I love all this attention!!!!!....


.......ok so what's a little guy to do when you party so hard....Whew...I'm pooped...this looks like a good spot to take a nap!!!! Mommy I'll say a little prayer for you too Ok cause I know your tummy hurts OK.....

....Oh look Mommy's at it again...more party time. Daddy took Mama out for dinner while Grammy and Gramps played with me and when they got back it was time for the cake and presents....I like this part the best!!!!!!


Mama even let me help blow out "ALL" the candles.....she doesnt' want me to tell you how old she is........girls are funny that way?????

We had a fun day but most of all Me and Daddy just want Mommy to know how much we love her.......Happy Birthday Momma!!!!!!!

Lovebug Hugs and lots of kisses too.....from Me and Daddy!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gang!
Looks like everyone had a blast for the big birthday party! Hope you have a good last weekend doting ONLY over Mr. big brother Conner!
We cant wait to see the new baby!!
Love,
Kim and Emma

P.S. Emma said "Happy Birthday Mrs. Lori"!!

Sky said...

Happy Birthday Lori!!! You look so GREAT! I bet you cant wait for Monday!!! Im so excited for you guys, Connor is going to be the very best big brother!!!! I Love the picture of him sleeping in his highchair, that is just too cute!!! Get lots of rest this weekend, Ill be thinking about you ALL day Monday!!! Tuns of prayers for a quick easy delivery and healthy buddle of joy :) Hugs and Loves Sheila

Wyndi said...

Happy birthday Lori!! wow You and the littlest bug are going to get to celebrate birthdays pretty close together! Ho exciting! I love all the pictures! You have such a lovely family. Conner and his little sibling are blessed to have such a wonderful set of parents! We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers this weekend and Monday, ok and always:)lol I could go on and on:) love wyndi staven and izzy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lori, I am so happy for you all!!!! Tomorrow, is the big day for little bitty bug a boo!! Connor, you are growing by leaps and bounds, and look at all that beautiful hair you have now!!!! I just love it!!!! You look so Handsome!!! My prayers will be with you all as you bring your new little one into the world !!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!Darina

Anonymous said...

Hi guys. Checking in this a.m. to catch up. Happy Birtday Lori and Happy BIRTHday today. You will be on our hearts and minds today as you prepare to give birth to the new little Robertson. Praying for a safe, easy (?):) delivery. Love, Jo Ann & Rip

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lori!! We are very excited to hera the baby news. Boy or girl??? Hmmmm. we will be thinking of you today! Ladybug hugs!! xoxox