Tuesday, July 03, 2007

100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the time has finally arrived that we made 100,000 hits on Little Bug's blog!!! Someone in Graham, WA logged on at 10:15pm (PST) and the ticker changed over to 100,000!!! We can't believe that our story has touched so many lives and that people are still committed to checking in on us!!! Our hearts are filled with deep gratitude to each and every one of you for coming into our lives daily to check in on us and to continue reading our journey. We plan on keeping up on this avenue of communication for a long long time....so don't go anywhere. We have many more adventures to share with the world and we have many more joys to celebrate and requests to pray for. I plan on writing a post real soon to update all of Connor's medical info for those of you who are interested. To all of our faithful blogger family we wish you a Happy 4th of July!!!!

Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

PS~ Whoever you are Graham, WA that logged on at 10:15pm on July 3rd.......leave us a comment and let us know who you are!!!!! We have a sneaking suspicion that we know who it is but I won't reveal it until we get a comment, ok......Hint...Hint...We think we saw this person at a wedding over the weekend....and a beautiful wedding at that!!!!!! Let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but I might have been the 100,000 person. My name is Kim Vallone. I'm a friend of Wendy Dorman's. She sent me the link to pray for your little man last year. Have been checking in every once and a while to see how is doing. I'm glad to see that he is doing so good. You are all in my prays.

Anonymous said...

Wow! 100,000 visitors and climbing!

To be perfectly honest, I don’t even remember how I ever stumbled upon Connor’s blog, but I’ve been reading it since the beginning of the year. You’ve been added to my list of favorites. =) I am so touched by the love and dedication Lori and Randy have for Connor and Mackenzie. You are both truly an inspiration! My husband and I are expecting our first child, and I hope and pray we will be as good of parents to our baby as you are to your children. You are amazing people!

Your children are adorable! I just had to let you all know that someone way down in Houston, Texas is following your story and praying for your family.

God Bless you all!
Michele