Sunday, July 02, 2006

G-Tube is leaking!!!!!!!

Well, it's Sunday morning and Connor and I had a little snuggle time out on the back deck in the morning sun. It was great to listen to the birds sing and to cuddle my little bug. After coming inside to do our usual AM routine with meds and feeding bag changes and so on I noticed an orange glow coming from Little Bug's G-Tube site. Sure enough, I opened up his clothes to find the dressing completely soaked with all of his morning meds and a constant drip of stomach acids. So, I called the doc and he said, "Well, it looks like you're going back to Children's ER today!!!" My heart sank. Why can't we stay away from that place. I mean c'mon, we love everyone up there, but we want to stay at home!!!! UUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So, I just got the beds made, the dog fed, the lawn and flowers watered and now it's off to the ER. I will hopefully keep you posted this afternoon or evening on how our day went. Hopefully, this will just be a day trip and there will be no overnight required!!!

Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my you guys! We need to catch little bug a break!!!! I hope and pray that it is a quick trip and you two will be home enjoying the evening tonight! You are in our thoughts and prayers little bug!!! Love Ya Big Sheila and Keith

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Jesus let this be just a quick visit to Children's that Connor & his Mommy and go home and sleep in their own beds tonight.
Lori, the pictures, audio blogs are amazing. He is soooo adorable.
Love
Sue

Anonymous said...

Lori,
I love all these pictures!!! Thanks for posting them. Although you had to make a trip to Children's today, I am so happy that you started your day in such a beautiful way enjoying your home and all God's beauty. I know how that refreshes your spirit.

I love you guys,
Auntie Jacqueline