Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures from Tuesday!!!


The start of the day...a big smile!!!


A silly look from a silly boy!!


Playing Davey Crocket with Daddy and Mama on the bed!!!


Davey, Davey Crocket King of the Wild Frontier!!!


Checking into Nuclear Medicine for all of my testing. You can tell by the look on my face this isn't gonna be fun.


Here's the big machine that took my pictures 7 times yesterday. I had to lay still for 4 minutes...It took 4 people just to hold me still for that long.


Mama's taking off my probes.....Yippee, that means I'm done with that test!


Hey Mackenzie, we found Mickey Mouse in Minnesota. What's he doing here? He's supposed to be at home with you in the clubhouse doing the Hot Dog Dance....Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog!!!! I miss morning cartoons with you sis.....I'll be home soon for a breakfast date with you!!


Connor cruisin' along the waiting room floor to Daddy!!


Watch out ahead....It's a runaway Bug!!!


Connor and I went exploring and you wouldn't believe what we found. Daddy took the shuttle to WalMart (he forgot socks...Mr. Always Prepared) and me and Mommy found lots of fun stuff. The first thing we found was a cool beaver and duck pond on the kids unit.


Here we are...see the little ducks?? I'm glad Daddy and Abbey weren't here to see those ducks or there would have been a problem!!!


Mama even found a big fish tank so we could watch Little Nemo!!!


Can you believe it, we even found Noah's Ark.


Here's proof that there really is a Mrs. Noah!!!!


I love to pose with my new friend Teddy Bear!!


Saying a prayer in the chaple!!! Lord, Please heal our little boy!!


Ok, it's time for school. Mama had to get some educational time in with me so we headed to the library for some reading. It's always nice to read a little Elmo and Winnie the Pooh!!


Oh yeah, and Mama had to stop off in the pumping room a few times....That Alex is sure lucky that Mama wants him to have the good stuff.


Playing Music Box Dancer with Daddy...Yep...that's right, my dad, the pilot, knows Music Box Dancer!!!


Sticking my tongue out with Daddy is fun!!!


End of a long day (Tuesday) waiting for the shuttle back to our hotel and we need some rest...can you tell???

3 comments:

Junior said...

Connor is sure a cutie.
Lots of hugs and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Lori, You look beautiful...despite the struggle internally, your beauty radiates! (PS Love the multi-purpose scarf/D.Crockett hat...step aside what not to wear! Hugs, SMZ

Anonymous said...

That first picture of Connor's huge smile melted my heart!!! xoxoxo Auntie Teresa