Saturday, March 18, 2006


Hi everyone, dad here. This is a picture of me with Connor yesterday morning before surgery. He is sleeping like grandpa John when he is watching the Price is Right and has no idea what he is about to go through. As always, it is hard to know that my little guy is going to be poked and proded. But at least we know that this surgery will hopefully help him in the long run.

Oh I do want to thank all of you for the nice gifts and cards I received for my birthday…that was so thoughtful. Lori took me out to a fantastic dinner and got me a cool DVD player ……she is the GREATEST…I love you Lori!

Well its time for Dad to sign off…but before I do I want to personally thank all of you for your care and concern for Connor….or as Mommy says “Mama’s little bug” but Daddy says “My little guy”

Love
Dad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear the surgery went well and it's good for the heart to see the smiles on your faces in the pictures. Still praying several times daily for your little guy. God Bless.
Tia

Anonymous said...

dear lori and randy
i am so glad the surgery went good.I read all of the front page with the pictures.i like the one with randy behind connor with the get well sign.i will continue to pray for all of you.
love savannah
p.s.i love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Randy & Lori, We are soo thankful that the surgery was successful, and that Connor is recovering. Lori, it was so nice that you could come and see us on Saturday. You were a get well card in person! We are so thankful that we now have access to the internet at home, as Nick got Juno installed and up and running. We are now able to download your BLOG spot at home. We are continuing to pray for both you and Randy, and of course for Connor's complete healing. Thanks Randy for writing on the BLOG site, it was good to hear from you, and to see all the new pictures.It helps us to feel that we are right there with you even though I am not able to get out of the house very much. We love you all very much.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Randy & Lori, We are blessed to have found the site. Thanks to your returned e-mail. Your mom forgot the letter "B" that is why I was unable to pull it up. But GOD is soever faithful (even in the little things.)

WOW, it is awesome to see how wonderful you and Randy look and are holding up through all of this!!! We know that OUR LORD JESUS is having his hand in all and is doing HIS WORK. We will be continually/daily lifting all of you up in prayer. Having this site gives me a better understanding all of that has happened since the birth of your precious son Connor. He truly is a gift sent down from Heaven for you and Randy.

Lords love and Ours, Linda, John & family in Las Vegas

P.S. Aunt Avis sends her love and prayers. Hopefully I can get her to a computer that she may see your wonderful story of God's faithfulness and love.